On the first floor of Aida tower in Ramada Prague City Centre**** hotel there is a cosy Café Bar, which has become a popular hang-out place not only among hotel guests, but tourists in general as well as Prague inhabitants.
Breakfast is served in the Café Bar in the morning, while in the afternoon it turns into a coffe shop offering soups and starters, main courses and desserts, along with a wide range of drinks.
- Breakfast is served from 07:00 until 10:00 (on weekends until 10:30)
- Buffet breakfast
- Packed breakfast can be arranged (if the guest can not use regular breakfast - when the early departure from the hotel
- Breakfast in the room (for a service charge)
- For not accommodated guest is breakfast available at 350 CZK / person (approx. 14€)
- We offer selection of ham, salami, sausages, cheese, salty & sweet pastry, eggs, fruits, vegetables, cereals, youghurt, cottage cheese, marmelades, milk products, juice and hot drinks.
Café Bar Restaurant
Monday – Sunday / 12:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Offering full range of soups and starters, main courses and desserts.
Monday – Sunday / 6:30 AM – 10:00 PM